Online design is one way we can work together, even if you live far away! I am happy to provide this service to Hawaii Island residents as well, if for any reason you would prefer it over a personal visit. It’s one way to redesign on a budget if you are willing to do some of the work.
You will end up with a professionally designed space that is uniquely your own.
Please complete our Online Design Questionnaire.
Select the room you wish to re-envision and fill out the form completely. Please include photos of design ideas you like. Pinterest is a great resource, and feel free to peruse my own Pinterest boards and go from there with ideas.
Be sure to accurately measure your room, and photograph it from each of its four corners. Also take photos of furnishings and fixtures you wish to keep.
Here’s a sample of a Rough Sketch you must draw (or have drawn for you by a draftsperson) of your proposed space. Using 8-1/2 x 11″ graph paper is advisable. Please indicate North (approximate is fine) on the plan, as well as the directional swing of each door (into room? out toward an adjacent space?) Please ensure your drawing is clear and measurements are correct before submitting it to me. Thank you.What you can expect:
- Reasonable communication back and forth via email.
- Scale drawing of room (samples):
Before redesign: First, we convert your hand-drawn design to a scaled computer drawing. In the project shown below, the customer wanted more usable counter and cabinet space, along with an updated neutral color scheme. The room as it was felt small and cluttered, and there was inadequate lighting.
After redesign: Lower cabinet doors/shelves are replace with nice deep drawers for accessible storage. Lazy Susan in NE corner cabinet adds significant storage. Overhead open shelving does away with out-of-reach closed cabinet space, allowing customer to display collectibles. Box window adds depth and dimension to over-the-sink area. Large deep single bay sink replaces shallow double sink, as requested. Recessed LED ambient lighting is augmented with an overhead 3-pendant light over the new island.
- Computer (CAD) generated views of redesigned space from various angles (samples only):
- Images and links to fabric sources, where fabrics are utilized
- Images with links to paints and finishes
- Images with links to furnishings and fixtures to be placed in your newly-designed space
- A list of items to purchase, including where to obtain them based on your budget and design preferences
How much will this cost?
Living Room, Family Room or Bedroom $650.00
Kitchen or Dining Room $950.00
Small space (entryway, hall etc.) $395.00
- If you are interested in more than one room, please contact me for special pricing.
- Full payment is expected before work commences.
- Design fees are non-refundable, and Designer is not liable for incorrect measurements on the part of the client.
- Additional services available and billed at $95.00/hour for design time and 75.00/hour for phone time.